Friday, December 26, 2008

Some odds and ends

Here a few of odds and ends pictures. Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures Christmas morning...lol. We always take the video camera out, and we forgot about just some pictures.

Well last Sunday, Clayton was sick so we stayed home from Church, I know he doesn't look sick. But he had "the runs". So I told him it was time to change his diaper, and he ran and hid(first time) I found him under the kids bunk bed laughing so hard. It was so cute, i wish to video taped it. Wyatt and Hailey in front of our Christmas tree.


And here is the picture of the two boys and their hair. Wyatts isn't to much blonder, you have to look closer, next time maybe i will keep it on longer. Josh's turned out really good. And he got new glasses, so its kind of a new and fresher look.



2 comments:

Heather said...

You guys are awesome! I'm excited to hear you speak tomorrow! Good Luck!

Codi said...

I love all three pics! Good job on the hair!!