Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lucky Day!


Hailey and her first lucky day. Yesterday morning Hailey said "Mom I want some orange juice", I replied "Well, this must be your lucky day because that is what we have!" From than on, Hailey said it was her "Lucky day". It continued to be lucky in her eyes, her friend Cassie came to play that morning, and she even got to go to a Pajama birthday party that night. Yesterday, She even told her Grandpa that it was her "first lucky day". What amazed me was how one word, changed everything about that day. So from now on, everyday is a lucky day. Because we are really lucky or should i say Blessed. Yes, Blessed we are very blessed.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

I love that! I'm glad her lucky day included being at our house for a pajama party. She is such a sweet, fun girl who loves to laugh. Ambree sure had fun with her.