Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bleach Blondes

Josh was really blonde as a kid, and when i met him he always had the blonde tips. Well, over the last couple of years, we stopped doing it. Well, my lovely Sister in law Camille has taught me how to cut my boys hair and now has taught me how to highlight there hair. Wyatt is already blonde, but we took it a shade lighter on the top, very cute. And Josh's hair over the year has become sort of brown. His turned out great too. I will have to take some pictures. I'm thinking one day when the kids are all in school, I will go to Cosmetology school.

3 comments:

Wesley Family said...

I want to see the finished product!!!

Sudar Clan said...

I need to learn how to cut Jon and Calvin's hair because they go to Capelli's hair school every month and it adds up. And sometimes the cut are good and sometimes they are bad.

Robin said...

Good job Mary Beth! Did you pull it through a cap or just put bleach on the top? You'll have to post pictures!