Friday, October 31, 2008
Posted by Smith Family at 10:14 PM
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
This is the first time we have ever been. We had such a great time. Thanks to jon and chrissy who got us free tickets..awesome! We are playing catch up with all that we have been doing. I'm kind of behind.
Posted by Smith Family at 9:04 PM
Posted by Smith Family at 8:34 PM
Friday, October 24, 2008
If you click on the link, it will take you to the site to see the gown that she is giving away. She is a very, very talented lady. She makes these amazing outfits and gives them away. It is neat to see each week what she has been making. All i can say is wow. She really is gifted.
Posted by Smith Family at 10:12 AM
Thursday, October 23, 2008
The most beautiful gown I have ever seen. Grosgrain: Marie-Thérèse Gown GIVEAWAY!!!! My little girl Hailey, was picking out every detail to it and why she loved it. It was really cute to see her eyes light up when she saw this dress. She is such a girly girl.
Posted by Smith Family at 10:11 AM
Friday, October 17, 2008
Five things you may or may not know about me
1. One of my favorite singers is Jewel. I just love her voice and her music. I could listen to her all day long everyday. Maybe one day I will see her in concert.
2. I love Christmas movies. I watch them all year round.
3. I love shopping. It doesn't matter what its for, I just love shopping. If only I had the money. Hi my name is MaryBeth and I'm a shopaholic.
4. I love going to the park with my kids. When nobody is looking, i like to play like a kid, especially swinging, its great.
5. I have this odd passion for getting stains out of clothes.
I tag anyone that wants to do this.
Posted by Smith Family at 8:47 PM
Posted by Smith Family at 8:11 PM
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Last Sunday, I made some wonderful 100% whole wheat cinnamon rolls. They turned out
wonderfully. I have always heard that whole wheat anything does not rise well. But they did great. I did undercook them a bit, I don't like a burnt roll. So next time I will cook them a little longer. But i love that they are half the calories than normal rolls. And it has fiber. My kids loved them. I'm definitely going to do more of this. Anyways, i want to share the recipe.
Directions: Preheat oven to 350°F.In large mixing bowl, combine yeast and warm water until dissolved. Blend in dry milk, butter, honey, egg and salt. Add 2 cups whole wheat flour plus wheat gluten to mixture. Beat with mixer on low speed until smooth.
Servings: Provides 15 rolls/servings
Calories/Serving: 260 calories/serving
Posted by Smith Family at 8:49 AM
Friday, October 10, 2008
Posted by Smith Family at 2:14 PM
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Posted by Smith Family at 9:06 PM