Friday, October 17, 2008

Catching up on our Adventures.









I'm going to try to catch up on what we have been up to these past two months. We had a lovely time in Sept. with my parents first coming and visiting us. They were only here a couple of days, its never long enough. We love having them come and the kids look forward to spending time with them. I think we did way to much in the short time period we had, we should of had some more down time.

We went to the zoo and to Thanksgiving point. Josh, grandpa and the kids went fishing; well my mom and i went christmas shopping..That is always fun.

I'm so grateful to my parents for all they do for my family and my brothers and sister. I'm glad they make the effort to come out and visit us. One day, when my basement is finished they can actually stay in our home.

After my parents stay, we up and left with my parents to Colorado. To visit my brothers family. Stay tuned in for updates on our Colorado adventure

3 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

I bet you guys had so much, visiting with parents (grandparents) is the best!

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

CUTE PICS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN.
AMY B.

Allison said...

FUN! It would be hard to live so far away from grandparents. I am glad they got to come :) Looks like you guys are having fun!