Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hee Haws...I always feel like I sound like a donkey when i say that

This is the first time we have ever been. We had such a great time. Thanks to jon and chrissy who got us free tickets..awesome! We are playing catch up with all that we have been doing. I'm kind of behind.

Hailey and Ambree, they are so cute together.


The super slide was so much fun!


Here is Chrissy with Clayton and her little girl Lily.
The kids were so excited to go on this train. They were so brave, they even went without mom and dad.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I really wanted to take the kids to a corn maze...I bet they would love it!

Sudar Clan said...

That was fun, thanks for coming! Can you email me a couple of pictures. I forgot my camera.

I could die happy in Forks... said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I am glad, love the pics!