Friday, October 17, 2008

five things

Five things you may or may not know about me

1. One of my favorite singers is Jewel. I just love her voice and her music. I could listen to her all day long everyday. Maybe one day I will see her in concert.

2. I love Christmas movies. I watch them all year round.

3. I love shopping. It doesn't matter what its for, I just love shopping. If only I had the money. Hi my name is MaryBeth and I'm a shopaholic.

4. I love going to the park with my kids. When nobody is looking, i like to play like a kid, especially swinging, its great.

5. I have this odd passion for getting stains out of clothes.

I tag anyone that wants to do this.

4 comments:

Marilee said...

Stains huh? Maybe you could teach me a few tricks.

The Lindsays said...

Hi, my name is Alicia and I'm a shopaholic...we should get into rehab together! Loved the post!

Allison said...

I WISH I had a passion for getting stains out. My kids walk around with stained clothes way too often :(

Bruce and Emily said...

Good job! I love the top of your blog. you and your hubby look so good!