Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Wordless Wednesday"

Safety First!!
So we have been busy. My parents came to visit. Gosh, I love it when they come. We did a lot of fun things. And on a whim we decided to head to Colorado with my parents to visit my brother. That was also enjoyable, except we got a cold right before we left. Also, our newer computer crashed, so its in the process of being revamped. So before i can share pictures of our adventures i have to find the camera cord to hook up to the old computer. I think we have to many wires in our house. So i guess this isn't really wordless Wednesday because i keep typing. The nice thing about the old computer we have a lot of cute older pictures. This is Wyatt, I think he is about 2 here. He was a born biker.

3 comments:

Marla said...

I am glad you had fun. I am really sorry about your computer. That is a huge pain! I am excited to see your pic's.

Marilee said...

I love the helmet!! Glad you've been keeping busy, too! I love the new photo on your blog of you and Josh, by the way.

I could die happy in Forks... said...

Love it! Thank you again for your enrichment night! It was way fun and informative! I didn't realize that I picked the same background! Hope you don't mind! I did it! You are a great teacher! Thank you again!