Sunday, December 6, 2009

Deal or no deal...that is the question

This is an addition to my previous blog on NEVER, ever. Now for the past four months I have been jumping on the bandwagon on saving money when I grocery shop. And believe me, I have been doing pretty well. My food expenses have not increased but, I'm bringing home so much more food. I actually have food storage with out spending more. Anyways, I'm always up for a good deal. So, when black Friday presented itself, I thought hey I'll try that. Stores and toys are one big fat LIE! I really believe they hike up the prices before hand, than it looks like your getting a wicked awesome deal. OK
Example....(I'm glad Wyatt can't read really well yet, because I'm revealing his gift.) We got him a remote controlled Jeep. Looked pretty cool. The deal sounded awesome. Its original price was 69.99 on sale black Friday for 34.99. WOW that is an amazing deal. I was pretty happy with that purchase until I got the last Toys r us ad this past week. LOL. Same toy, original price 41.00 on sale for 26.00. I was like WHAT!! you have to be kidding me. Oh well. It is what it is. I did try the black Friday and I have my own experience to say NEVER EVER!!!!

0 comments: