Friday, November 27, 2009

NEVER, ever...

Oh do I wish I had my camera tonight. Tonight was the start of The Black Friday, I thought it would be a great idea to save some money, boy was I wrong. I got to Toys r us about 10 minutes before they opened, I thought that would be good enough. I guess I have never really talked to someone that actually shopped the black Fridays. I swear there were at least 600 people waiting for toys r us to open. I drove 20 minutes just to turn around. When I got home I thought I would check to see if I can order some of the items on line. I did some research earlier and I couldn't, but with a hopeful heart I checked again. And walla I could. Ahhh the awesomeness. So I will NEVER EVER in a million years go out to wait in a line just to save me 50 bucks. Now I have to go to bed just to wake up again about 3am to order the killer items for my family's present to my mother in law.

5 comments:

Wesley Family said...

So you didn't even go in? Oh man, I probably wouldn't have either! I was thinking about you at ten o clock last night, wondering if I should come join you at midnight! I was pretty much out at ten thirty though.

I could die happy in Forks... said...

Never ever go to Toys R Us on Black Friday! Only took one time for me too! I actually went in and waited forever in line to pay!!! I usually do hit Walmart, etc. This year I did the online thing! Loved it! Although I was disappointed that there were some things I couldn't get! Oh well, you are right $50 is just not worth the madness! ;0) The extra $5 I paid on an item to be shipped to my door was sooooo worth it! Glad you got your goods! ;0)

Sudar Clan said...

I have never and will never fight the crowds on Black Friday, that is just not my idea of fun. I would rather sleep in then stand in endless lines.

The Lindsays said...

I was at the Toys-R-Us too and I got pictures. I'll be posting them on my blog when I have a minute to catch up. It was PURE insanity! I ended up leaving too (SO not worth it)!?! I hit all the other stores on my list, though and it was all pretty smooth sailing. I think it's just that Utah County has the highest birth rate in the country and only ONE Toys-R-Us. The whole county was there?@! ;-) Glad you were still able to get what you wanted!

Danica McDonald said...

Awsomwe! You gotta do it once right. I think Black friday shopping in insane! I'm glad I'm not a shopper and don't feel a complusive drive to do it:)