Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter weddings and christmas wishes

So last night i did some arrangements for a reception. They are definitely different. You know what, I have no idea what kind of flower it is. I wanted to say an Iris but I googled it and it doesn't look the same. So if any one knows please tell me. The wedding planner picked up all stuff for the arrangement.
Its such a simple arrangement. I struggled with how to work with the cranberries. I liked to say I came up with the idea, but i could say the flower did. The stem on this thing is huge..big enough to hold some of the cranberries down. Figured this out when i was on to my second arrangement and trying to get this flower to stay in place. We ran out of lemon leave towards the end and ended up taping a ton of the bear grass to it. It actually turned out cute. Josh didn't get those pictures. Oh and this was the first time i made them at the reception center, It was hard to focus with so many people coming and going preparing for the wedding. It turned out great though.

Merry Christmas from the Smiths..Clayton says it all! He is such a cute kid!


3 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

Love it love it - he is sooo darling! Great flower too, Merry Christmas!

Wesley Family said...

That was so cute! He is growing up so fast!

Marilee said...

Merry Christmas! Your arrangement turned out great!