Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some december fun

Last night we went to visit Josh's grandma up in Salt Lake. We always have fun at Grandma Greats house. We also went to Temple square and got this amazing parking spot..like that ever happens but we did this time. So enjoy the pictures. The weather was great!






Grandma great in her new pjs. I'm so glad she like them.
Dad having some fun with the kids.
Clayton the Cowboy!

Hailey will be such a great babysitter when she grows up. This is Payden one of the little boys I babysit..he is such a sweet heart.
And Oh the snow we got last week. We got at least 20 inches. It was so fun!
Me and Hailey made a snow cave. no worries, we were being save. Its a small hole. She had so much fun!

2 comments:

Wesley Family said...

How fun! Grandma looked so cute in her new jammies! I want to go see her soon too! I don't know that we will make it to the lights this year though.

Codi said...

We have never made it to Temple Square for the lights, I'm determined to this year...maybe! Great pics, they're great!

I love that you got 20 inches of snow, we had 5-6, so a decent amount, but man, 20 would be sooo fun!