Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wyatts first day of kindergarten

This is Wyatt on the first day of preschool. He was very excited. This is Wyatt waiting for the bus on Wednesday. He was soo excited. And very brave. Our little Wyatt is very sensitive, so anything out of his comfort zone scares him. But he was not at all scared. He did receive a blessing the night before. And I truly believe it helped. My dad would always give us blessing. I learned at an early age how important it is to have the priesthood in our home. So we have had a great start for the year. I just hope it stays this way.

Wyatt is such a wonderful addition to our family. We love you Wyatt.

3 comments:

Wesley Family said...

Oh my goodness I can hardly believe he is already in kindergarten! Kinda crazy though, it won't be long before Mika is there too! Mika had so much fun with you guys, thanks for helping out while we were gone! He keeps telling me about the things that he did with Wyatt! He sure loves him!

Nancy Niederer said...

they sure grow fast - its kind of bizarre how life seems to be in fast forward!

Anonymous said...

How and why do our babies transform into kids? Your flower arrangements are beautiful, you're very talented! Enjoy life, you deserve it! Anneli