Saturday, August 15, 2009

Frozen in Motion

Some days I wish I could freeze time. Or I want it to go in slow motion to really enjoy the time we have together. Yesterday was one of those days. It was a lot of fun yesterday. We went to Josh's parents house and stayed the night. They are out of town right now. And we had some of the family come hang out too. We put the sprinkler under the trampoline that was a lot of fun. We took a lot of pictures of them in the air..that was so fun.





We also had the privilege of having a bat stay the night in our garage. We have no idea when it came it, but we found it yesterday afternoon. And today when we came home it was gone. I just hope I won't find it in our house.
Some of the arrangements I worked on, on Thursday. They turned out great!

1 comments:

Wesley Family said...

I know what you mean about wanting time to stand still. I had a moment like that today. It was tons of fun yesterday. Cute pictures, I loved your flower arrangement too! So pretty.