Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Mommy look what I can do"

This picture is for my good friend Heather. I hope you don't mind that i posted it. It was just so cute..she loved the the sloppy joes...and this is why they call them sloppy joes. "Nice and sloppy" You have such sweet kids Heather. Stuff I did last night.

My cascade bouquet turned out so cute..its a crescent shape. It would have lots more flowers, we were just getting the shape down first. At the beginning of every class we make corsages. And I keep forgetting to take pictures of those. I will have to remember next time.
This arrangement is more contemporary. Very simple. I love it. I love the vase too.

2 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

Pretty! You are very talented! Way to keep learning new skills - good for you!

Heather said...

I love, love, love that picture of Eden with sloppy joe all over her face! Thanks for posting it. Thanks so much for watching the kids for me the other night! We'd love to repay the favor!
Your flower arrangements are looking awesome.