Monday, August 3, 2009

More flowers

Well, its officially, our cutie Clayton doesn't like his pictures taken anymore. So dreams of getting him into modeling is gone..lol. On a more important note. I love, love, love, my floral class!!!!! Hey did i tell you that I love it. Thanks again Josh for watching the kids. I love you too, definitely more than the flowers...lol.
This was our mini bouquet with just roses. We will soon add more flowers!

And our beautiful corsage to go with. It turned out so pretty. I would of thought a professional did this. Love the class.

3 comments:

Mikidees said...

I is awsome that you get to take that class. I am so excited for you.

The Lindsays said...

I am so impressed! They are beautiful. That would definitely be a fun thing to learn!

Jaime said...

floral class- how fun! It's always nice to get away for a bit and do something you enjoy. Beautiful job!