Saturday, July 19, 2008

Late 4th of july fun

The morning of the 4th we went up the canyon for fun in the water and a picnic. Poor Hailey looks like she peed her pants..but she didn't.
We went up to the stadium(tradition) for dinner and fire works. Clayton loved having this cap in his mouth it was so funny. He had so much fun and loved the fireworks. We left a little early so we could beat the traffic. Josh had to work that night.
My kids are so sweet to each other.....most days..lol
Hailey is so pretty!

3 comments:

Codi said...

I love the 4th! Your kids are getting so big, I wish my kids would hug each other...:( Well, Babe will, but Lance hates it for some reason, he will hug or kiss just about anybody else though, just not Babe.

I love the pic of Hailey with her head turned, she is VERY pretty!!

Wesley Family said...

This was such a fun day! I wish we had been able to go up the canyon with everyone. It looks like the kids had a blast!

The Willardson Family said...

Your kids are sooo cute!