Sunday, July 13, 2008

All about my hubby

Tagged Husband Style, I wish we had recent pictures of us, Oh well, atleast we look good in these pictures.

1. What is his name? Joshua David Smith
2. Who eats more? Him by far.

3. Who said "I love you" first? He did on our 4 0r 5 date. He said it like three times when we were in a movie, and he thought i didn't hear it the first time. I just wasn't ready to say it back.

4. Who is taller? I am, by like 2 inches

5. Who is smarter? I think we both are in our different ways. Which really balances out things.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me definitely, but he does have his moments.

7. Who does the laundry? I do, Which is funny, i get real satisfaction out of clean clothes and getting those tuff stains out.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Josh does

9. Who pays the bills? I do.

10.Who cooks more? I do. I wouldn't mind sharing this, but he is great, he will eat anything, even if its just cheese sandwichs.

11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast

12. Who is more stubborn? He is by far, but i think i have my moments.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? We both are i think.
14. Who has more siblings? Same.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We really work together as a team.

16. What do you like to do together? Just spending time together and talking about life, our kids, us, the gospel. We love laughing together, he cracks me up.

17. Who eats more sweets? haha, we both do our fair shares.

18. His guilty pleasures? Mountain Dew, all though he is drink less and less, what do you expect when you work the night shift.

19. How did you meet? Blind date. We had a mutual friend, and we were all going to do a group date, but my date fell threw and so did his. So we were set up that way. Crazy huh!

20. Who asked who out first? Well, after our date, we hit if off. So i used his bathroom at his house which gave me a chance to write my number down, and he was thinking of a slick way to ask for my number. But i was one step a head of him. After that he called for our next date.

21. Who proposed? Of course him, at the provo temple.

22. Who kissed who first? Well, on our second date he kissed me on my cheek, and I kissed him on his lips...so i guess me.

23. His best features? Definitely his smile. He really melts my heart when i see him smile. And i love his strong arms, I always feel save and comfortable.

24. His greatest quality? I'm very thankful to be his wife. He is a wonderful example to me. His greatest quality, is his love for learning and growing with our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. I know he feels like he is being pulled in ever direction. But he is able to balance his time and energy in the right places. Gosh i love him!

6 comments:

Marla said...

That is really cute! He is a great guy and you are an awesome wife. I miss being around you!

Sudar Clan said...

That was fun to read, can you believe it has been six years since we all got married? Time flies!

Wesley Family said...

Hey Marybeth! That was fun to read, because even though I'm your sis in law, I didn't know all the details. You guys are a cute couple!

Allison said...

That is so cute! And I love wedding photos! I am so glad you posted those. And I just have to say that it is NO FAIR that you look exactly the same

Kits'n'Giggles said...

I wanna marry you Josh. I'm so jelous. You guys rock

From Jason

The Willardson Family said...

That was fun to read. You two are perfect for each other! A cute couple. I was just thinking the other day how lucky Josh is to have you!