Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Santaquin days

We love Santaquin days, I'm sad i didn't take more pictures. I forgot my camera on lots of stuff. We went to the car show, the kids love it because of all the cool cars, obviously.

I was going to take a picture with them in front of this huge truck, but they had naked women painted on the top of the hood...not ok..so we did a side picture.

Wyatt did his second bike race. He loves doing it, we need to practice more on ruff roads. there was only a couple of other kids doing it this year, unlike last year. Way to go wyatt.


Here is Clayton and Wyatt having fun on the back of the bronco, and our neighbor Carson. They are always doing something.
This year, i did the 5k here in Santaquin. I did alright, i finished it, so that's good. I did a 5K like 10 years ago, and i beat my time from 10 years ago. Crazy.
P.S. I'm down 15 pounds.

0 comments: