Friday, July 23, 2010

woman in trainning.

7 weeks, almost 8 weeks ago i started training for a triathlon. Let me say its a "beginners". I needed to do some changing in my life. I have been wanting to lose weight, but the changes never stuck. I came across the idea of doing a triathlon. My sister in law Danica ask me last year, and i was like NNOOOO way. But it was just the right time to make some changes. So in November, i will be doing a beginners triathlon. This is so new to me. But I'm finally see results. I have lost 9 pounds to this day. I can jog 1.5 miles without stopping now. I have even started working on my biking with my friend Jenny. I haven't gotten in to swimming yet. But very soon. I will be doing my second 5K in two weeks. My first was like 10 years ago..lol. I'm feeling good about my progress. I just started walking and worked my way up.

I will keep you posted of my progress, and i will show pictures. I'm excited about it.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm super excited for you! Way to go! and I think it's great you put it on your blog, we're gonna hold you to it.

Marilee said...

before you know it, you'll be addicted to running/biking/swimming because no matter if you're losing poundage or not it just makes you feel more energetic and like you have accomplished something. keep it up and have fun!

Mikidees said...

Keep it up! I'm right there with you!

The Lindsays said...

That's awesome! One day I'll get motivated enough to join you?! Probably not this summer, though...the heat is draining me!

Sudar Clan said...

Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you all motivated and stuff! You are a wonder to behold. I'm still working on being able to run a mile w/out stopping. You must have some inner drive that I lack. Let me know what that is mmmkay. :) Keep it up! Anneli :)