Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Cleaning

If only I looked that good when i was doing my spring cleaning. Today i had a my basketball shorts and my dirty black tee...very feminine I might add...lol. If i dressed better while cleaning, I wouldn't feel so uncomfortable going outside to throw trash away.

You know if i just kept up on some of this stuff, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but who cleans out the back of their cabinets on a daily basics. So I'm working my way down my list in hopes that I can keep on top of some of this stuff better. A clean slate. Ha ha, a clean slate when you have kids in the house....does that even exist. As I was wiping down my cabinets today, a little boy decided it would be great to wipe his sticky otter pop hands on my clean cabinet. Why oh why did i not just get that boy a wash cloth and have him help me out. Instead I shood him to go play.

Oh, and on a side note, i should be writing about our fun road trip we took to Illinois back in April. It will come sometime, even if its 3 months later.
So I will continue my mission on cleaning and decluttering my house tomorrow. Maybe if i wear a dress, it might help out. She looks happy in the picture, don't you think. But in all reality, I am happy with what i accomplished today. It looks tons better. So yeah for cleaning.

3 comments:

The Lindsays said...

Spring cleaning?! Isn't it CONSTANT cleaning? Seriously, with kids it's never ending. I keep thinking one day I will have a few months off before worrying about something that needs to be cleaned, painted or organized.

WAY TO GO!

Heather said...

You can borrow my high heals and pearls while cleaning if you want. I've given up on the cleaning for a couple more weeks!

Marilee said...

Here's the deal...who wants to clean when you're all dressed up? Duh!