Thursday, May 27, 2010

Backtracking

So I'm going way back, well at least to the first week in April. We had an opportunity to head to Illinois for a couple of days. We stopped in Colorado for a couple of days to visit my brother and his wonderful wife and kids. I think we inspired to come the time we did. My sister in law had issues with her gall bladder and was recovering from that. So we were able to help out.


We were able to go to the zoo too. It was so much fun!













We headed to Illinois after Colorado. We were able to hang out with my brother Bill and his wonderful wife and kids. Jeremy and I were able take some time to fly a kite. We had a good time until it got stuck up in the tree.




We went to a cute little town in Wisconsin. Its called New Glarus. http://www.swisstown.com/
It reminded me of Midway a bit. It had such yummy food. Oh and cows, the kids thought that was awesome.
My dad, josh and Wyatt, went on a little road trip. They got to see some awesome stuff.


They also went for a nice walk..I love Illinois for that, there are sooo many walking trails.

It was an amazing time! The kids had fun reconnecting with their cousins!!

0 comments: