Saturday, October 3, 2009

MMMM.....ketchup

This post reminded me of a story of my little brother David. We dared David to do a lot of things. And one time we dared him to eat a ton of ketchup packets. I actually think he did this more than once..lol. Clayton got some ketchup packets the other day and had them in his pocket. He really wanted to eat it..it cracked us up. We also cut Claytons hair. I didn't mean to cut all the curls off...he looks like a little boy now. It will grow back right..?!?!

4 comments:

Wesley Family said...

What a handsome little man! I love it.

Unknown said...

That's the best way to enjoy ketchup... right out of the packet. I love ketchup!

Mikidees said...

He still loves LOTS of ketchup:) Clayton looks studly

The Willardson Family said...

We sure miss you guys! Clayton looks so grown up!