Saturday, September 6, 2008

September 6, 6 years of marriage

Hi everyone, This is Josh. Today is our 6th year of marriage on september 6. So its a very special day!
I wanted to tell MaryBeth how much I appreciate everything that she does as a mother and my wife! She does an exelent job! I dont think that words can express all that i feel for my dear wife, she is a great example to all the lives she touches (which are many)From yw to cub scouts to relief society to our children I dont know if she will ever really realize the full impact of what she does. She gives 110%
Thank you MaryBeth for all that you do!!!!! Iwould do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything! You are so special to me. You are an inspiration to me, and you are a great mom. thanks hon, I love you so much happy anniversery, love your hubby, Josh

7 comments:

Wesley Family said...

Happy Anniversary! That was very sweet!

Alicia Atwater said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys did something fun and had a special day.

Kits'n'Giggles said...

That is sooo beautiful! Congratulations and Happy 6th anniversay!
Love you guys!

Marilee said...

Happy Sixth!!

Codi said...

Awww...that is so sweet! Hope you guys had an awesome day!

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary! It's amazing how much happens in such a short time of marriage...

Marla said...

Let me wipe the tears so that I can see. That was really sweet. Family is really the best part about life!