Sunday, September 14, 2008

A lot of FIRSTs this week

This past week we have had a lot of firsts! I straightened Hailey's hair for the first time. Crazy, she dosen't even look like Hailey with straight hair. Clayton got his first hair cut, thanks to Aunt Camille for teaching me how to do it. He did pretty good. Maybe one day, when the kids are older i will go to Cosmetology school. I would really love to do that one day.
Horray for Wyatt and his first day at preschool. It was sad, but happy too! He was so excited to go. He will make some great friends! He is growing up so fast. He is very creative, strong, sensitive, and a friend to everyone. And he LOVES catching grasshoppers. I don't know what he will do when winter comes around.
Hailey had her first Clogging lesson. I think it is a Utah thing, because i never heard of it til I moved here. She loves it so far. Its so cute seeing these little girls trying to dance. Its very cute!
The dance class and all the little girls, she is going to cut the class in half because its so big.

4 comments:

Allison said...

We had a fun *week* too! Clogging lessons sound cute! Mal just started tap and ballet last week too. So cute to watch little girls try shuffle--step :) We were supposed to start soccer on Saturday but with all the rain from Ike it was cancelled. I am so sick of rain!!

Jaime said...

Wow- she looks so different with straight hair but she is beautiful either way!

Bruce and Emily said...

You are right! Hailey looks different, but grown up and the look is adorable on her! Love it! Sounds like you guys are having a good end of the summer!

Codi said...

I love clogging!! Adam makes fun of me...calls me a hick..LOL

Her hair looks so cute straightened! That's awesome Wyatt loves preschool, and Claytons first haircut..how cool is that??!!