Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Today was the Easter Egg hunt that my morgage company puts on every year. Its always packed. As much as my kids love easter they do not like the Easter bunny. So I have no pictures of my kids and the Easter bunny. But we were lucky enough to have David, Danica and their kids come with me and the kids(josh was sleeping, recovering from the night shift). So I have some great pictures of them. The kids were so tired and it was pretty cold, i don't think they enjoyed it this much this year. But they sure loved the candy!
Such a good looking family, we sure are going to miss them when they move to Denver. We enjoy see them every couple of months.



The kids are warming up in the car after being so cold.


4 comments:

Bruce and Emily said...

How much fun. I don't like the Easter Bunny either! At least you guys don't have snow. We keep getting it and it won't stop! It'll almost be all melted and in the upper 40's and then we'll get tons of snow again!

Mikidees said...

Ha ha you got better pictures of my family than I did:) It was tooo cold. It was really nice to see you guys though. Can't wait till you come up here for graduation!

Codi said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I love Hailey's smiles! They're great!

Hope your Easter was awesome!

Allison said...

oh, an easter egg hunt outside! How fun :) I can't remember the last time we were able to have one outside. Thats the risk of living in Illinois though right?!