Friday, April 18, 2008

Its about time!

Ok, I know this is so out of order. Oh well, deal with it. We are starting on our yard. This may be all that we actually do this year. Rock walls are expensive. But we had to do it. So in this picture they are working on the back yard. We had to cut the cement on our back porch so we can get the machine back there. Can't wait to fill those two levels with bushes and flowers. It will be so pretty!
The other side of the rock wall. We didn't do two levels we wanted more yard on the side of the house.
The big bull dozer.
The side dumper. The kids thought it was awesome!



My kids and the neighbor kids watching the side dumper

Digging out all the dirt. We dumped it all at his dads house, we are so lucky he had room for dirt.





4 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

That is so exciting, yards are the best, your kids will have so much fun this summer. And your trip looked like a lot of fun.

Codi said...

That's going to look awesome! I bet the kids absolutely loved the big trucks!

YAY for yards!

Jaime said...

I'm so happy for you! Hopefully this will be the year for us to get a yard too, but who knows!

Bruce and Emily said...

You have such a cute family! I am so jelous though, look at your view of the mountains! I'm moving there! LOL! Good luck with the rock wall, I'm sure it's going to turn out so beautiful! I can't wait to see the results.