Monday, March 17, 2008

The many faces of my kids

Clayton is growing up very fast. I think he wants to be just like Wyatt. He started to the "inch worm crawl" And he has been trying to pull him self up. He is such a silly boy. He loves it when the kids fight, he laughs at it. And he doesn't like baby food either. He likes normal table food.
Hailey has such a cheesy smile.
Hailey also got herself dressed. She is such a goof ball. She is so funny.

Wyatt and his awesome skateboard. I guess we should have rethought the skateboard. We are worried he might brake his other arm.


For New Beginnings I taught one of the Laurels to make some value flags. They turned out great and the kids had fun with the extra fabric.





3 comments:

Jaime said...

Your kids are so cute. Ambree keeps asking if Hailey can come play again- with her dress-ups, of course! I guess you guys are going to be busy the next few weeks with your parents coming and all (which is very exciting!) but let me know when you guys are open for another play date!

Bruce and Emily said...

So cute. wyatt looks so much like your side of the family. Looks like you guys have so much fun!

Codi said...

Sheesh! Since you have no new posts, I'll just have to comment on an old one! haha

Your kids are getting so big! They're sooo cute too!

Anyways, maybe you've noticed I haven't been on Yahoo, or maybe not, but we deleted it, our wonderful computer is/was having issues. So, I think you said we should get together sometime around the end of April? either way, just give me a call and we'll discuss. It'll be fun!