Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet whispering

I woke up to Hailey going to the bathroom at 6:15 this morning. Clayton came out and those two were talking. Clayton had his library book from yesterday. This was their conversation. All in whispering voices.

"Clayton, do you want me to read that book to you." Hailey asked.
"Yes." Clayton said.
Hailey finished up in the bathroom and headed to her room. "Do you want to read it on my bed?" she asked.
"no." Clayton said "to many books on your bed."
"Do you want to read it on your bed?" Hailey asked.
"Yes." Clayton said.
And they proceeded to go into the bedroom and sit on Clayton's bed and read his book.

I love it when the kids are so sweet with each other. It definitely makes up for those moments they are not so sweet. I tried out curlers on Hailey's hair, I know she already has curly hair, but I thought it would give a tighter curl. Didn't work out like i thought, i will have to try it again sometime.

3 comments:

Wesley Family said...

That is so sweet! I love when they are good to each other when they don't know anyone is watching (or listening)!

Bruce and Emily said...

That's cute! I love it when they get excited to be together like that.

Marilee said...

Awww, that just melts my heart!