Friday, September 11, 2009

Hailey starts preschool

This past Wednesday Hailey started preschool. She was so excited to finally go to school. Wyatt has been prepping her all week. He was telling her all the exciting things you get to do in preschool. So she was pumped up to go. She did amazing! No tears and all fun! Wyatt and Hailey are 16months and so different, but they love and support one another. So 3 days a week I only have Clayton and that is so weird. I guess its time to start thinking about number 4...lol.

Just a couple of flowers arrangements from my last day of class. I want to do an advanced class soon. We did two funeral arrangements. They are so fun to do! This one I got to take home and took to Josh's grandmas grave. It was to huge for it to stay in my house.



Both of these arrangements would have a lot more flowers..but we are were really working on the shape of each arrangement.

5 comments:

Wesley Family said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. Hailey looks so pretty on her first day of school!

The Lindsays said...

It is strange when the kids aren't at home, isn't it?! Number 4, huh? ;-) LOVE the flower arrangements, you have definitely learned your way around a floral arrangement!

The Willardson Family said...

It was so fun to see the kids on the cam on Suday. Wow, they are growing. We miss you so much! I'm glad we can keep in touch!

The Willardson Family said...

PS I love your flower arrangements. You are very talented.

Allison said...

Love the flowers! You have a wonderful talent.
I feel ya on the baby thing. How about you have one for me? ;) I was thinking about getting myself a little doggy though. I could dress it up and all that. I just don't think I could handle the potty training right now though ;)