Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Floral fun!

Yesterday I started my floral class. Oh my gosh it is so much fun!! I just wanted to show what I made last night pretty much for my first time. We first made corsages. This was a first. The daisy's are a little old. But I thought it turned out pretty good for my first time.

This was actually the last arrangement we made. I think it turned out so lovely. This one only took me 15 minutes to do. I love it.

This was the second arrangement that we did. My bow was looking so sad when i first did it. My teacher helped me out a bit. This arrangement took about 30 minutes. So I think I was getting a little bit faster towards the last arrangement. Speed is everything in this business. I'm so excited to go to my next class. This is so fun, and a much need break. Thanks Josh for helping with the kids so i can do this class. Love you!

2 comments:

Marilee said...

That IS fun!!

Nancy Niederer said...

Wow! Gorgeous. Great job!