Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fishing

We went for a little fishing trip, just the guys. Kayden, Wyatt and I (Josh). We went to payson lakes and caught 5 fish. We had a blast! We stopped at the gas station and got some donuts and chocolate milk (a necesitity!). We came home and cleaned them and bbq'ed em up. MaryBeth even tried them, and liked it. YUM

Even now as I am posting this, a couple hrs after we get home, Wyatt is asking me if we can go fishing right now. Its pretty funny! He is asking me how long will it take me to finish this so we can go fishing again-TODAY.
.

This is the first fish of the year. I know, I know, the year is 1/2 way over. My license exprired in may and just renewed it.

1 comments:

The Willardson Family said...

Looks like fun! I haven't blogged for a while. It's so busy. I'm glad that we can keep in touch while we are gone this way!