Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random thoughts and pictures

Wyatt just lost his first tooth tonight, it has been loose for the last two days. He is so excited!! He wanted it out so bad that he just kept wiggling it all the time.And of course a cute picture of Hailey. I have been baking a ton lately. Its been fun. Here is my French Silk pie, its my favorite, but its still not as good as Villiage Inns French Silk pie.


And this is my whole wheat banana bread, that i made today. Of course i added chocolate chips, but it turned out so good, you would never of guessed it was whole wheat.

Wyatt had pet show at school the other day, and they got to bring home a pet frog. He loves his pet frog(its fake) so much he makes sure it has enough water ever day. I hope these phase will die down soon...he is always changing the frogs water.
Clayton and his love for the drier. I don't know what it is, but he loves climbing in the drier. The first one is a drier at Grandma Greats house. He was sneaky about that one. We were looking for him and there he was. The other one is from our drier, and he emptied it all out just so he could climb in..its so funny and so cute to watch.



2 comments:

Bruce and Emily said...

Hey Mary! Your kids are just growing like weeks, super cute! That pie looks so yummy! My mouth is watering!

Jaime said...

They are such cute kids! And that pie...YUM! I will probably need the recipe for that one!