Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun times in Feburary

We have been busy with lots of friends, church activities, and of course Colds. It always seems like the minute we have gotten rid of the Cold and clean the house of the nasty bug. It comes right back. Here is the gang! They are such a great bunch of kids.

OK, I"m sure i have to explain the eye makeup. So for Wyatt's birthday party we did an Army theme. One of his friends mom thought it would be cool to get some black makeup to put under their eyes like. It has been fun! They love hunting and of course protecting the girls.

I have been busy with cub scouts. We just had the Blue and Gold banquet. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend because of sick kids. But i did make these center pieces, with the help of my scouts of course. Its really hard to come up with Red, White and Blue decorations in the middle of winter. Thanks to a friend of mine who gave me a great idea and i just ran with it. I think they turned out very cute....from far way..lol. It was really hard to get the stars to look good. So don't look to close.

2 comments:

Marilee said...

Way Cute!!!

Sudar Clan said...

Those decorations turned out really cute!