Friday, August 8, 2008

I have been tagged.

Here we go..............10 YEARS AGO - 1998 I had just graduated from High School, man, 10 year reunion..crazy!

5 YEARS AGO - 2004 Wyatt would of been 6 months, and i would have just found out i was pregnant with Hailey, what a wonderful surprise. You really can get pregnant on the pill and well you are nursing. We were also building our wonderful house and living with my inlaws. Josh was working so hard, working the night shift and working on the house..it was like two full time jobs. Gosh, I'm thankful for him.

5 MONTHS AGO - Wyatt got his cast off, Clayton started crawling and really starting to like food. David graduated from college, so we came to visit them as well as my parents.

5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TOMORROW

1) Go to another parade
2) Take Wyatt to a birthday party
3) Laundry
4) Baths
5) Go to bed with a clean house

5 BAD HABITS
1) spending too much time on the computer
2) eating too much Chocolate
3) shopping(Not all the time bad...lol)
4) watching mindless television
5) Nagging Josh

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1) Chicago, Illinois
2) Freeport, Illinois
3) Provo, Utah
4) Payson, Utah
5) Santaquin, Utah

5 THINGS PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1) I love to dance, get my grove on....its to bad that josh doesn't have any rhythm.
2) I"m a sucker for a good chick flick
3) I love riding horses even though its been years since i have rode one.
4) I love being crafty when I'm inspired to try something new.
5) I love doing laundry

I tag anybody who hasn't done this one yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for fun at the parade (see 5 things to do tomorrow ;)

Here are 2 websites I was telling you about.

http://quiddity.cc/rachel/diet/wwfoods.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~kreider/Points.htm

hth
Heather

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about it all morning. Do you really love doing laundry? Why?

Marla said...

That is a fun tag. You are such an awesome person.