Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley

I just want to express my feeling about Pres. Hinckleys passing. I'm deeply sadden and yet joyful of Pres. Hinckleys passing. How wonderful it is to know that he is being greeted by thousands with open arms. What a marvlous site that would be to see. He has touched so many and he will never be forgot. He was the first Prophet i remember having an impact on my life and my family. He never was ashamed of his faith or afraid to share it with the world. He just had a way with people and was able to reach them on a personal level. I'm truely greatful for him and the example he was to the world. I'm greatful for my family for the love and support they have for me. I know this church is true, i feel it in my heart and I'm greatful to be able to share it with my family and others. I'm greatful for my parents making the right choices so that i can enjoy the blessing of being an eternal family. I love my friends and family. I hope we will embrace life just like Gordon B. Hinckley did. That we don't let time pass us by and embrace all that is good in this world and share our love for one another. Because we never tell each other enough how much we appriecate one another. Pres. Hinckley was a perfect example of what our Savior Jesus Christ wants us to be. I love all of you and i'm greatful all of you.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hi Marybeth, I'm so glad Em has a link to your blog on her site :) Your family is so precious.

Thanks for sharing your testimony. I am still a little shocked... it seemed so out of the blue! Pres. Hinckley was a great Prophet and I am going to miss his humble & kind nature (and his sense of humor :) too.
Take care! Allison

Codi said...

I love this post. I don't have much to say other than I agree with everything you've said. How wonderful for him and his wife to be together again. I always wonder what that will be like. My Grandma died almost two years ago, and my Grandpa died quite a bit before her. I cried thinking of the happiness they once again have by being together.