Thursday, January 17, 2008

Busted!

So, I just want to update everyone on the recent events, I will definitely post some pictures in a little bit.
On Sunday morning i was preparing to put Clayton done for a nap, I was filling the humidafier and the kids were making their beds. All of a sudden i heard Wyatt fall and heard him scream like a little girl. He had fallen off the latter from his bunk bed. It was obvious that he broke his arm. Yes, my little boy, broke his arm. And he broke it good. He broke it on the growth plate. I woke up josh and he took Wyatt to the emergancy room. They took xrays and put a split on it. Well, after getting the run around from doctors. We got everything figured out. Wyatt went into surgery today to get everything put back together. It has been a ruff day for him today. We will see the doctor in two weeks to get a real cast on. So its been a long week with Wyatt in a split, and it will be another long two weeks with this new split. But the out come is suppose to be fine. I will post some pictures later. Just thought I would let everyone know what happened. Oh and Clayton is rolling over now...yeahhh Clayton!

3 comments:

Codi said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! The joys of kids, right!? I hope he gets feeling better soon and all goes well considering!

Get Well Soon Wyatt!!

YAY!! Clayton, you're getting sooo big!

Kits'n'Giggles said...

Wow, that's pretty intese. I hope he's alright. We've got bunks too and Brooklyn has fallen off them but thankfully never broken anything, just sore. Keep us posted and give him a big hug from Uncle Jason and his cousins.! Get better soon!

Bruce and Emily said...

Oh my goodness! Your poor little Wyatt! Not fun! I know it's hard as a parent to see your child go through that. My Averee, when she was 2 she broke her tibia and had to wear a full leg cast. But when they're little they bounce back so fast and are such troopers. He will do just fine I'm sure in a few days. Surgery though, poor thing. Hang in there!