Thursday, December 30, 2010

Birthday flowers and LOTS of snow

For my sister in law Camille's birthday, her hubby wanted me to make a birthday bouquet. It turned out great. Last Tuesday we got like 2 feet of snow. It was crazy. It was heavy wet snow and it wasn't freezing. It was perfect weather to be out in the snow. And boy did we take advantage of it. I think we were out in the snow pretty much all day.



I even got to go snowshoeing. Josh got us snowshoes for our first Christmas, I haven't had a chance to use them until now. It was amazing!! I don't know if you can see but in the picture below is deer hopping around in the snow. Snowshoeing is a great workout!

My friend Sarah and I.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun picture of two of the amazing women in my life. I love you both!

Allison said...

holy smokes thats a bunch a snow! cute pics :)

The Willardson Family said...

So fun to see your pics! Your family is growing!!!!!!