Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall drive.

So the other day we took this drive, we have been wanting to do this for a while now, but couldn't find the road. It starts in Springville and ends up in Provo canyon. Its about a 3 hour drive..it took a little longer because we got out a couple of times and hiked around. It was beautiful.






I don't like it when josh takes a picture when I'm talking...Thanks honey.


The kids had so much fun. They did so good in the car.





The views were incredible. Just amazing!

Found this camp ground in the Provo Canyon. For those that don't know, my moms name is Hope. Mom we will have to camp here sometime..LOL.

3 comments:

Wesley Family said...

We need to take that drive. I love the pic when you are talking! That is a classic mom picture! You look great anyway!

Sudar Clan said...

You look great Marybeth!!

Nancy Niederer said...

What a gorgeous place!!! Great photos - and you are so skinny, good for you! I was glad for the new post!