Sunday, September 26, 2010

Someone came to visit us.

( knock, knock)
Josh: Well hello, do you want to come in. Deer: why thank you!

Deer: should i wipe my feet first?
Josh: No, i think its fine? (What do men know, shheesh)
Deer: Thank you kind sir.
Josh: would you like to watch a movie?

Deer: That sounds great! Where should i sit?

Deer: Where are u going?
Josh: I need to get my phone.
Deer: I will come with you.


I was not home for this. And my house was a mess because i just finished babysitting and had to run to the store. This is Belle the neighborhood deer. Our neighbor took it in. And now its gone because they couldn't keep it fenced in anymore. The kids thought the dialogue josh made up was so funny. And the deer did NOT poop in the house, just in case anyone was wondering. And it she was just in our house for like 2 minutes...she is really friendly. The kids miss her.

7 comments:

Nancy Niederer said...

Thats amazing! Josh is funny. I love the part about getting his phone.

Sudar Clan said...

That is so funny that there is a deer in your house!!

Mikidees said...

No! this is too funny!

Codi said...

Awesome!

So weird that your life and mine are so much alike. A neighbor had a deer, the Mom left it at a park in Bluffdale. So her brother got it, and after a while couldn't keep it, so sent it to his sister (our neighbor). the kids and I got to see it, so cool! I asked to get some pics, but another neighbor saw it and called the cops, so they came and got it.

Congrats again on the weight loss!

Marilee said...

Whoa! Super fun!

Bridget said...

Thats awesome!!! I loved the talking back and forth between him and the deer..HAHAHAHA

Bruce and Emily said...

HILARIOUS!!!! And I was seriously thinking the whole time...did the deer poo? The dialouge is funny!