Friday, June 11, 2010

To my beautiful Hailey girl!

My beautiful Hailey girl just turned 5. I'm so grateful for her. She is just amazing. She is so loving, caring, kind, friendly....she is just amazing! We had lots of fun for her birthday. Her birthday fell on a Thursday so we had a little party for her on Thursday. She also got her ears pieced. She was amazing! She didn't flinch or cry. She is so brave!

On Saturday we had some of her friends come over for birthday party. Since we don't have grass yet(this is the year by the way, we are finally going to finish our yard) my sister in law let us use her backyard. Thanks so much Camille! The kids already started having fun even before friends got there.
We just had a big water party, I think it turned out so much fun.




There are horses in the back field behind our houses. The kids think its the coolest! Some of the girls were trying to feed it.


We had such a fun time. Hailey has such some amazing friends. They are great examples for each other. I hope she can keep good friends close to her, this will help her as she is growing up. We love you Hailey girl!!

1 comments:

Marilee said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey!!