Thursday, November 13, 2008

Annual Halloween party!

Every Halloween, Camille and Jesse do a family party. It is such a great time! Wyatt was a cowboy this year, two years ago he was a cowboy too. I made his chaps and vest this year...I didn't like the material I used so maybe next time I will find some different material. But it did turn out cute, and he loved it...so i guess it doesn't matter.


Hailey loves trying on wigs its really funny.

Donuts anyone, Hailey got really into it this year.
Food, Food, and more food. Camille does a wonderful job with the food.



Josh's brothers always do a good job at Halloween time. Rock and Roll stars.

I made brileys costume this year, I saw it online and it was going for 80 bucks...crazy. It turned out really cute. She is the cutest pumpkin i have ever seen.

The kids all dressed up.

Clayton didn't really like his costume. Wyatt wore it when he was little. I thought it was really cute.

2 comments:

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

I have you bookmarked now!

Bryan saw the pic of the rock stars andpointed to one and said "a skunk!" ROFL! Dejah was a skunk this year. hehehe

Wesley Family said...

I love the picture of Haley in the wig! So cute! Their parties really are the best aren't they?