Saturday, June 21, 2008

Look what I made.




My friend Jamie and I were talking about how expensive these tutus are. People are making pretty good money making these things. They are so freakin cute, i can't stand myself. They are so girly. So with a little thought and research, I made one. Its not perfect , but you really can't tell. If anyone wants one, I'm willing to make one. The big flower i got is from Gigi.org
I haven't found any flowers that compare to that one. It was worth the money.

8 comments:

Bruce and Emily said...

I LOVE IT! I've made a tutu for Averee last year for halloween and it looks nothing like yours and didn't really hold up. Good job Mary! How much are you charging? I know, people will spend crazy amounts of money for those things. when I was in Seattle last fall I was checking some out and they started at $40, that's when I also decided to make one for Averee. I'd love to know how you made it. I'll check out the headbands too. Thanks for sharing!

Sudar Clan said...

That is way cute. I will have to try to make one when Lily gets older.

Codi said...

Too cute!! If I have a girl, I will definitely be wanting one! How cute would it be for a newborn or 3 month pic with a tutu??

Good Job!!

Allison said...

This is really cute :) It looks so hard to do! You did a great job :)
So great minds must think alike right? ;) This background is one of my favorite color combo's.

Mikidees said...

Good for you! that is awsome. I bey she never takes it off.

Marla said...

Allright that is WAY cute!! Do you mind sharing how you made it or is it a secret?

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

That is so so cute.I just love it

Jaime said...

Hey, Ambree tagged Hailey so check out our blog!